Virtual Paralegal Services (“VPS”) provides paralegal assistance to your legal department for paralegal projects that do not justify hiring additional staff (i.e., reviewing contract or lease files, organizing e-files, organizing company records books, managing subsidiary reorganizations, assisting in due diligence, post-merger clean-up, etc.). VPS can fortify your team when staffing is strained at certain peak times or due to overflow. For smaller legal departments with no paralegal assistance, VPS can provide on-demand assistance when you need it whether for quick research, general corporate assistance or the handling of a particular project.
VPS is a highly efficient, economical way to keep your legal budget under control, while maintaining the excellence you demand of your in-house legal group.
Leveraging virtual paralegal assistance is a sound strategy resulting in:
- Increased productivity by delegating procedural and practical workload that is better assigned to a paralegal.
- Maximized resources by utilizing the necessary support without incurring the salary, benefits and overhead expenses of hiring a permanent paralegal.
- Meeting increased demand from new or increased business without staffing concerns.
- Keeping control of your legal budget.
- Decreasing overall costs of providing legal services.